Monday, January 24, 2011

The path you take in Life

Today, my friend Aditya and I were having a philosophical discussion on LIFE. Some interesting insight that came out of our discussion:

Life takes you where you need to be taken
And you go.. where you 'want' to go
Even though you don't know the answers.. you actually do.

And an excerpt from the Bhagvad Gita:

Krishna tells Arjunaa,
"Arjunaa, you think you are not going to do what you are supposed to do? I tell you, you will do it. Even if you don't want, you are going to do it!"
In a very clever way He puts it:
"You better surrender to me directly."
He says:
"Drop everything. Surrender to Me, and do what I say".
Then He says:
"Well, I have told you whatever I have to say, now you think it over and do what you like, you do whatever you want to do, do however you like".
But then He said,
"but remember, you will do only what I want".

No comments:

Post a Comment