Friday, January 14, 2011

When I am Old -- in a rocking chair

When I am old, and sitting in a rocking chair, with little strength to do anything, the last thing I want to be doing is repenting about the fact that my life is over and I did not do all the things I wanted in life. Its kind of a scary thought! Why?

So, here are some principles in life I am trying to live by:
  1. Build memories.
  2. Do things you love. Listen to you heart. The memories you make, will be the ones you want.
  3. Face your fears. One step at a time. Those moments you will never forget.
  4. If you do what you always did, you will get what you already have.
  5. Stay fit. Will help keep you away from the rocking chair.

Live your life. Think of things you would like to do. Make time for them. And.. make a difference. Help others build memories, that they will cherish when they are in their rocking chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment